|01.04.2023 / 9:30 - 22:00|
Studio Performance Art (SPA) is dispatching its second PerformanceBus on a one-day trip to the North of Bohemia and back. Our stops will once again be cultural institutions, community and residency centers, as well as random locations along the way that will become sites of our curiosity and performative interventions.
➟ ➟ ➟
The PerformanceBus reflects our effort to decentralize the attention directed towards the diverse platforms, institutions and individual activities dedicated to performance art in different parts of the country. At the same time, this journey wants to be a certain gesture, an encouragement to greater networking and cooperation between individual actors. The PerformanceBus can thus be perceived as a magical portal, as a sightseeing tour or as an epic journey.
➟ ➟ ➟
➟ 09:30 meeting-point Studio ALTA [Libeňský pivovar, U Českých loděnic 4, Praha 8 – Libeň]
➟ 10:00 departure
• Dagmar Šubrtová: Kartografie (Eko)systémů #ʟᴇᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ
• Adriana Disman [can/ger] & Ilka Theurich [ger] #ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
➟ 12:00 arrival + program at Vedlejší kolej (Nový Bor)
• lunch from the local kittchen (100,-)
• NOVÝBORNĚ (Exhibition of historical moments from Nový Bor)
• Further Down – David Tichý (Manon Meurt, Chief Bromden) #ᴋᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ
➟ 13:30 crossing
• nap time
➟ 14:15 arrival + program at Nová Perla (Kyjov)
• guided tour around Perla & archive of Umělec magazine
• Lenka Klodová #ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ *
➟ 15:45 departure
• Rabota: Surfers #ʟᴏᴡ-ʀᴇs_ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏᴀʀᴛ
➟ 17:00 arival+ program at Veřejný sál Hraničář (Ústí nad Labem)
• Barbora Kropáčková – guided tour for exhibition Kořínky míří dolů, rostlinka stoupá vzhůru
• Vendula Heřmanská, Kája H., Hana, Barbora Koudelková, Hana Kokšalová, Barry Y.B. Wan: Energie #ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ
• free time – individual dinners
➟ 20:30 departure
• live set
➟ 22:00 arrival Praha
The program will include a visit to the exhibition, a performance, a lecture and screening in the bus and other surprises.
The detailed programme will be announced in a few days.
*performance is part of the SudetenFNAF program which is organized by the Festival of Naked Forms with the support from the Ministry of Culture CZ.
Curators: Antonín Brinda & Petr Dlouhý (SPA)
Production: Anežka Medová
Graphics: Darja Lukjanenko
Tickets for the PerformanceBus could be purchased through the Studia ALTA system PayWhatYouCan which allows buyers to choose ticket price from multiple levels: 200 CZK /250 CZK /300 CZK (suggested price) /350 CZK /400 CZK
The ticket includes a round bus trip + entrance fee to all programmes. Meals will be available for purchase along the way. Lunch break is planned at the community center Vedlejší kolej, dinner will take place during the break in Ústí nad Labem (possibility to visit the famous hungry window!). There will be other small stops along the way.
Seats are limited to 35 people.
photo Anežka Medová