10 ½ edition of the festival for Slovak performative arts will be LIVE!
PRACTICAL INFORMATION FOR VISITORS:
– All events are free.
– All events take place in ALTA in the premises of Invalidovna, the exact location of all events will be specified at the door.
– All visitors must present a negative antigen test or confirmation of vaccination, or a statutory declaration of regular company testing or confirmation from a general practitioner that visitor had covid in the past month.
– Children under the age of 10 do not need to provide test if they are accompanied by a family member with a negative test.
– Kids that are tested at school, please bring a declaration.
– Morning workouts and meditations are open to the public.
– Afternoon performances will take place outdoors and it is possible to watch them without a test behind the garden fence (of course we will be happy if you test yourself and join us directly in the garden).
– Evening performances (start at 7:30 PM) in the interior are only for the professional public.
– There is no need to register for events.
If you have any further questions, please contact:
Anežka Medová: email@example.com / 734219865
Lucia Kašiarová: firstname.lastname@example.org / 739615148
Whole day | Shssssh installation
10,00 – 11,30 | Morning workout with Renan Martins aka DJ Bamboo (the workout takes place at ALTA, Renan will lead the class via Zoom)
11,30 – 12,00 | Meditation with Peter Šavel
12,00 – 14,00 | Lunch and discussion
14,00 – 16,00 | Writing diaries with Tomáš Janypka and Sonja Pregrad
15:00 – 18:00 Continuous performative praxis based on the performance Diaries of Touch (Sonja Pregrad and coll.)
19,30 – 20,30 | Eva Priečková, Zuzana Žabková: Bodies in Trouble
Sonja Pregrad: Diaries of Touch
A sport hall is a place of discipline. Discipline creates beautiful shapes. What if in our primary schools we practiced the discipline of sensitivity? Imagine a group of 8 young people standing around you in a sport hall, dressed uniform-like, close to each other, but not yet touching, who are to build together something unseen. They are singing an ode to softness. Their touch will be folded into a choreography made by a touch of duration and frequency, surface and depth, volume and weight, light and shadow. In (our use of) language, there are only few words for describing touch and even less for describing experience of being touched, so they will invent new signs to describe their experiences. Rather then through seeing this image, you can allow yourself to be affected viscerally and stay with this way of engagement with your surrounding.
Performers: mimoOs & ZDRUHESTRANY, Lukáš Bobalik, Viktor Černický, Barbora Janáková, Tomáš Janypka, Jazmina Piktorová, Eva Priečková, Silvia Sviteková, Andrej Štepita
Choreography: Sonja Pregrad
Light Design: Martin Polák
Music: Nika Pećarina
Set design: Dana Tomečková
Production: mimoOs – Barbora Janáková, ZDRUHESTRANY – Tomáš Janypka
Supported using public funding by Slovak Arts Council
Rezidency: Stanica Žilina-Záriečie
Partners : Bratislavský samosprávny kraj, Nová Cvernovka, Nu DanceFest
foto: Nina Pacherová